LATEST COVID GUIDANCE
PLEASE HELP KEEP VULNERABLE USERS OF THE CENTRE SAFE FROM COVID
It is more important than ever that vulnerable people, those who feel more cautious and those have suffered as a result of isolation during the last two years feel confident using our Community Centre, in order to improve mental health and wellbeing. This is particularly important for their usual, regular activities.
1. Please do not enter if you or anyone in your household is unwell, has COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive. Those who have recently had COVID-19 should not attend the Centre until either a week has passed and they no longer have a temperature or they have two negative lateral flow tests on days 5 and 6.
2. Maintain social distancing as far as possible from anyone you do not have regular contact with. Respect those who may be cautious.
3. Use hand sanitiser or soap. Clean your hands often. Keep surfaces clean.
4. Please wear face coverings in confined areas (eg toilets, corridors) and at a busy or crowded event.
5. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Put tissues into one of the bins, then wash your hands.
6. Open windows for ventilation. Close doors and windows on leaving.
7. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of visiting these premises please take a COVID-19 test and inform NHS if positive.
Welcome to the Havelock Community Centre, a friendly centre situated in Fawcett Road Southsea.
The Havelock Community Centre is a registered Charity
(Registration Number: 299580)
The Havelock Community Centre thanks the following for their support: